Cost - Ask about our INVISALIGN and DAMON OPEN DAY!
Ask about our INVISALIGN and DAMON OPEN DAY!
How much will my orthodontic treatment cost me?
You want to be treated by Dr Kenneth Lew, an experienced board certified Specialist Orthodontist who has a FACE and PROFILE CENTRIC braces treatment for you. Is it expensive?
Braces are an investment for you and your children.
1) STUDENT metal braces package (upper and lower) – $3800 ( $7.03 per day*)
2) Ceramic braces package (upper and lower) – From $4500 ( $8.30 per day*)
3) Invisalign packages - starts at $4,000 ( $7 per day*, Invisalign i7) to S$7,000 ( $ 12.96 per day* ), Usually Invisalign treatments will average $6,500 ($12 per day*)
4) Damon package (upper and lower) – From $4600 ( $ 8.50 per day* )
5) Lingual braces (upper and lower) – From $9000 ( $ 16.66 per day* )
INCLUDES I set of retainers
EXCLUDES Scaling & Polishing, extractions, oral surgery, clinical photos.
6) Our in-house “RAPID ORTHODONTIC” system (upper teeth only, selected less severe cases) - $S2300 ( S$4.23 per day)
*Your average braces cost per day is calculated over a 18 month 'active' period.
Our treatment time ranges from 18 - 24 plus months.
Primary, Secondary, Junior College, Polytechnic and University students can enjoy our STUDENT BRACES @ S$3,800.
You will pay your braces package prices in INSTALMENTS over your treatment time, with the largest payment made when our Specialist Orthodontist Dr Kenneth Lew installs the braces on your teeth.
You may pay by:-
- our in-house INSTALMENT PLANS.
-Monthly zero% Instalment Payment Plans ( ANZ, DBS, POSB, UOB)
- cash, cheque, nets, credit cards,
Tanglin Dental Surgeons is MOH, MEDISAVE ACCREDITED, CHAS, PIONEER GENERATION ACCREDITED
All prices are in Singapore dollars and exclude GST.